WE ARE HIRING AN ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
Position Description: Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, the Accounts Administrator holds responsibility for the financial aspects of the revenue cycle activities of the Practice.
Primary Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and post day to day financial transactions to accounting and electronic health record
- Manage daily third-party insurance claim process including claims preparation, conforming to billing practices of insurance companies, process, correct, and resubmit payment rejections, follow up on outstanding balances, collections, EOB processing, payment posting, and overall control of AR. Transfer, bill, and collect from clients for expenses not covered by
- Prepare and submit third-party insurance claims for assigned portfolio of clinicians and assist where needed to ensure timely filing and collection of all services.
- Manage client invoicing
- Prepare and send client invoices daily, weekly, monthly as per client agreements, create and issue monthly statements, and manage client AR.
- Complete contract invoicing to schedule and apply unearned revenue funds as earned in electronic health record systems and monthly to the accounting system.
- Review, appropriately code, and post accounts payable to financial system and apply correct payment method to Maintain documentation.
- Complete reconciliations including bank accounts, credit card statements, merchant services, petty cash, prepaid expenses, deferred revenue, and electronic health care system.
- Prepare monthly revenue reports, aging reports, usage reports, and other financial and operation reports for management team.
- Prepare deposits a minimum of once per week as per deposit
- Assist and support the Accountant as Liaise with the Accountant for support and guidance as needed.
- Completes work accurately to deadline adhering to all internal controls and
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, The Wellness Centre missions, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards and the code of ethical
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by the management team.
Qualifications and Experience Required for the position:
- Minimum of 5 years
- Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks competency, understands and applies good internal control, adheres to
- Bachelor’s degree in related Associates degree with extensive experience may be considered.
- Exceptional task and time management, and communication skills (verbal and written) are
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage collaborative working
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands Health Insurance Law and Health Insurance Practices is
- Competency in all features of Google
- Experience in the use of Electronic Health Record systems (DrChrono ideally) and health insurance
- Recognized qualification in Health Insurance Billing or Claims Administration would be a definite
Benefits and Salary:
- $45,000 – $65,000 per year dependent on qualifications and experience
- 4 weeks paid holiday leave
- Statutory pension and health benefits
To apply email cv to [email protected].